The FSACCI remains available to individuals or companies wishing to create a legal structure locally.
Using the services of FSACCI reduces costs and time to set up a business through the following advantages:
• Tips: selecting legal structure; commercial, social and tax related formalities;
• Experience and knowledge of the legal formalities;
• A single point: the FSACCI relieves the company from any constraint by keeping complete control of the application until registration of the company in the commercial register;
• Access to a network of reliable partners for maximum efficiency (notaries, lawyers, bankers, accountants, transporters, insurers, translators, publicists, printers, etc ....)
The steps below are provided for information purposes only and vary depending on the legal form of your activity and its location:
• Opinion on the viability of the project and recommendations
• Information on local legal formalities, tips on choosing your legal structure
• Gathering of all required documents to apply for company registration
• translation of the various documents
• Verification of special formalities concerning the proposed activity
• Activation of VAT number
• Linking with the network of accountants and auditors of the Chamber Daily management of local entity: The FSACCI has all the contacts necessary to ensure the management of your business: accounting, tax, lawyers, translators, banking ...
© 2017 FRENCH SOUTH AFRICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE